The Bellarmine RN to BSN Online
The Bellarmine RN to BSN program is 100% online and requires only 30 nursing credit hours. You can earn your BSN in just 18 months!
As a busy registered nurse, you know that earning your BSN will enhance your career, but who’s got that kind of time? At Bellarmine, we understand what it’s like for adult students who have demanding jobs and busy lifestyles. That’s why we’ve crafted our Online RN to BSN program with your needs in mind. With our fully online program, you won’t have to choose between making it to soccer practice or going to class. We also understand that there are a lot of online RN to BSN programs and it can be confusing choosing the right program. But the right program matters!
RN to BSN (pdf)
Questions? E-mail or call Julie Armstrong-Binnix at 502.272.8364.
"I highly recommend the RN to BSN program at Bellarmine. I had been an RN for 15 years when I decided to further my education. The faculty are so very knowledgeable, but are also supportive. The program completely prepared me to succeed in the MSN-FNP program, which I just completed in August."
- Becky Volz ’11 & ’14, APRN, FNP-BC, CCRN, CPN
Upcoming Information Session
Monday, November 16 at 7:00 p.m.
Advance your career with a BSN degree
- Our online curriculum includes innovative course design elements.
- Students encounter a broad range of assignments and performance assessment.
- Our RN to BSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- All of our courses are offered online.
- We accept transfer credits from regionally accredited colleges and universities.
- Nursing courses last only seven weeks.
- Most students complete three courses per semester.
- Students can complete the RN to BSN Online in as few as six semesters.
As a nurse, you are a vital part of the US healthcare system. And the nation’s rapidly changing healthcare system needs BSN-prepared nurses. The Institute of Medicine recommends that 80% of RNs be BSN-prepared by 2020. And that helps not only our health care system – it helps you and your family! According to an HRSA report, BSN-prepared nurses earn, on average, 10% more than ASN prepared nurses.
Our expert nursing faculty designed the RN to BSN curriculum to enhance your previous education and current practice expertise so that you can reach your career goals.
- improve nursing practice through study and use of evidence-based practice skills;
- identify problems and solutions in a rapidly changing health care delivery system;
- promote planned change and improvements within units or facilities;
- analyze health policy through study of actual cases at the local and state levels;
- understand financial-management decisions and revenue generation and budgeting.
As a Bellarmine BSN you’ll also open up new career opportunities. Employers today prefer BSN prepared nurses when hiring supervisors and managers. And a BSN is your pathway to admission to an advanced nursing practice program.
Office of Graduate Admission
2001 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40205